Santos from the collection are available for viewing by appointment only.
Advance notice is appreciated for visits to Caribbean Consulting's office in Santurce.
We are located in the Arts & Culture District near The Fine Arts Center - Bellas Artes, Pierto Rico Museum of Art (MAPR), Abracadabra, Leonardo's & Cobian's Plaza.
Please let us know if you have specific interests, so we can contact collectors and arrange for viewing.
Call for an appointment:
787- 455 - 4217 (español/English) - Dr. José Torres Melendez, MD, PhD (Curator)
787- 455 - 4216 (English/español) - Richard Holm (Administrator)
You can also contact us if you are interested in:
- Exhibiting Santos in your Museum - Our collection has been on display at several galleries and museums as well as the annual Encuentro de Santeros which is held on the third Sunday every December.
- Appraisals of your own Santos - you can send a photo and description or we can arrange for some of our expert collectors to provide an opinion on the origins of your Santo.
- Donate your Santos - Many people have donated Santos that they have enjoyed for many years and no longer have space in their homes after downsizing. By donating to Museo de los Santos - you can always visit your Santos in the museum or enjoy them online with a credit to acknowledge your contribution.
- Sell your Santo - please email a photo and description including measurements plus any information regarding the history of the Santo or where it was purchased/inherited. The museum has a very limited budget, but occasionally we can find a sponsor to help acquire new Santos for a nominal amount. If the museum does not have funds, we may be able to connect you to other collectors.
- Purchase a Santo - If you would like to purchase a Santo, let us know. We occasionally sell an item if we find a more interesting example of the same Santo/Santero for the collection. Preference is given to family members of the carvers who may not have a santo from thier ancestor.
- Group Tours - can be arranged when we have an exhibition or we can ask some of our collectors to bring a small exhibit to your group function.
- Special Events - the museum has hosted the opening ceremonies for the FERINART International Artisans' Festival, several weddings, family reunions and educational seminars.
- Film Location - the museum has been the location for several shootings including Popular Mortgage's commercial featuring Puerto Rican traditions: Click here for video on YouTube